• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow nems

How much to ship to 75790
 
My pack came in, I have to say buy with confidence, the zoas opened up right away and the nems are so bright in the blue light
Thank you so much
 
How much shipped to 92154
 
My basket of Nems.

15387762170474927922467960495515.jpg
Wow
 
I'm still learning all this reef stuff. So I was wondering are these anenomes safe for clowns?
 
How much shipped to 34788
 
How much for one to 47630?
 
Interested. Do you do local pick-up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new