Rainbow or Pokerstar

  • Thread starter Thread starter LorenK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LorenK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're having our annual fragging demonstration for my local club (Atlanta Reef Club). Of the frags, they will have a pokerstar monti, a rainbow monti and a duncan. I'm not too interested in the duncan...what's the appeal?

Which would you chose?

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php
 
rainbow is quite interesting colored and mature.. that would be my pick.
 
Rainbow! ;)
 
So I should go for the fire and ice zoas?

k, rainbow it is.
 
top or bottom pic those ducans are nothing special ( I only likme the ora ducan myself)
 
Which one did you end up getting? I picked up the Superman Monti and it has really colored up nicely.
 
Curious to see which you ended up getting. I have the rainbow, pokerstar and the superman LOL. I couldn't decide, and I still have no real favorite, they are all appealing!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new