• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Red Rim chalice (M&M's)

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a nice sized Red Rim Chalice eye I got from M&M a couple of months ago. Hate to let it go but I have to pay some bills and need a new Mp10 for my build. This is a very beautiful piece that's just starting to show it's true colors. $325 shipped via fed ex priority overnight. Please pm me with any questions. I don't have any colony shots but you can check his candy thread for reference. Size is about 3/4 inch - 1 inch. Thanks, Frank.


038-7.jpg
 
I almost want to buy it back! thats a sick piece should go fast
 
I almost want to buy it back! thats a sick piece should go fast

Your piece is definitely a sweet one but this one is a different chalice :) The piece I got from you is still growing out in the Rok city growout.
 
I didn't get my mother from rk they are two different pieces this is the rk rainbow red rim


RK Rainbow Rim by matsinger2, on Flickr

And this is my rainbow Redfim

This is a colony a while ago before it colored up

Red Rim by matsinger2, on Flickr

And colored up frags look something like


Red rim by matsinger2, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new