• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Rose Bubble Tip Anemones and Live Rock

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, first time posting on here so please let me know if something is wrong...

I'm selling rainbow rose bubble tip anemones and live rock from a couple tanks that were recently shut down. The anemones will be $50 (2-3"), $75 (4-5"), $100 (6-7"), and $125 (8" and up).

Rock will be $3-$5 a pound. I also have some live rock from one of Tampa Bay Saltwater's "The Package" that is covered in pink zoas (can't remember what they were exactly, purchased from Absolutely Fish) that I would sell. Those would be priced separately.

Finally, I have a couple bags of chaeto that should be loaded with pods and a small tub (probably 15-20 lbs) of live sand from "The Package." These are available for $10 each.

And the tank pictured (which is a Fluval M90 All-In-One) is available for sale as well. Original retail $900+. I've had it running for about 18 months. Comes with tank, stand, skimmer (plus I'll throw in a 2nd Fluval skimmer), light, and return pump. I'm looking to get $450 for it but I'll need to sell some of the rocks and anemones first.

Not looking to ship right now. Located in Morris County, NJ. Open to package deals. Thanks for reading.

IMG_0681.JPEG
IMG_0686.JPEG IMG_0687.JPEG IMG_0688.JPEG IMG_0684.JPEG M90 Stand Open.jpg

OP
OP
G

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping any nems ?

Unfortunately it probably doesn't make sense for me to ship since many are well attached to the piece of live rock, making it prohibitively expensive to mail the whole thing.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately it probably doesn't make sense for me to ship since many are well attached to the piece of live rock, making it prohibitively expensive to mail the whole thing.
They are very easy to get off the rock.

OP
OP
G

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can potentially do NYC if it makes sense. I don't have a specific reason to go into Manhattan upcoming though so it wouldn't make sense to drive a single $50 anemone in and pay $10+ in tolls. Send me a PM if interested.

OP
OP
G

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you consider shipping if I provide a shipping label?
I've never shipped before and don't know where to get heating packs, etc especially at this time. So it probably doesn't make sense right now. Sorry.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back