Rainbow splatter hammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVC_117
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SVC_117

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for one of these - don't have enough privileges to post in the other forum yet - apologies
c6f4e4d23e5dbca47ec94848cd8c34b2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I saw that pic. I agree with what a lot of folks said and that lighting plays a big role in how that is looking in the picture. Either way though it is a pretty sick looking hammer.
 
Wow! Welcome to Reef2Reef,I hope you find what you are looking for.
 
Got any heads for sale? If so how much?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new