Random Apex Alarm

BrokenReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2022
Messages
533
Reaction score
1,402
Location
Naperville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afternoon/evening:

I just swapped skimmers (same outlet) however now I am getting a weird error for a device that I cannot seem to find on my apex network.

Pay no mind to the last alarm reading, I turned the EmailAlm_I5 to “OFF” just now.

I have no idea where this device could be or why I’m getting this message. I have two LLS sensors and neither is labeled FMM_13. I’m at a loss, any help in which direction to go is appreciated.

IMG_1483.jpeg IMG_1479.jpeg IMG_1480.jpeg IMG_1481.jpeg IMG_1482.jpeg
 
Yes, I have had it for several months now.
This is caused by the built-in FMM on the new Apex A3. I fixed this for a friend of mine, so I'm going off memory here (it's been a few months) - but I set the unused ports on the built-in FMM (you can access this via the gear » modules icon in the task bar) to Flow (1/4" diameter) to get them to stop sending out these stupid alarms. Hopefully this helps.
 
I should also say that part of what’s weird for me is that this didn’t happen last week, only when I plugged in the new skimmer. Makes me think there’s something tied to a prior FMM module (I had installed a back-up ATK for when I was out of town) that I deleted. All just speculation on my part though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new