Random PAD your post count thread!

Hockey what is that?

Only one of the best sports out there, fast speeds on slippery surfaces, sticks, flying projectiles, body checks, great fights that break out, ahh those of you who don't have hockey teams have no idea what you are missing :angel:
 
Those two things and I have trouble sleeping at night and the lack of other activities.
 
Plus it takes several posts for me to say anything and then some to say nothing.
 
Non of which are helpful or informational. And I can't sleep.
 
46b20ce9-f246-9e7e.jpg
 
No fair his post count is 12 mil and mine is normal again.. Shinanigans again I tells ya... I can't sleep either.. Booo
 
No fair his post count is 12 mil and mine is normal again.. Shinanigans again I tells ya... I can't sleep either.. Booo

What are you talking about he only has 200 post.
 
Rev these people are loosing it! They think I have 12 million posts. Who has time for that?
 
I'll tell you who would. Someone that doesn't have a life and can't sleep. That would be the type of person to have 12 million posts.
 
Not me though. I work and have a baby. And I sleep at least 5 times a week. Sometimes 13..
 
12 million post would not be possible in a three month period even if you posted every 30 seconds, the max one could have would be about 259,200 and that is if a person was posting every 30 seconds non stop for 90 days straight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new