Random PAD your post count thread!

Rev when do we go snorkeling? I have quit my job just waiting on the call :)
 
thinking about starting break down of old fw tank, not looking forward to hauling 50 gallons of water by hand
 
Barb you could carry it by nose or ear, but I think those options would be more demanding.
 
although not as bad as the playsand that will have to take out to the dumpster :sad:
 
Barb use a hose and siphon the water out the window like I do. Then use a shop vac to suck out all the sand. :)
 
I have a two month old baby. And a 16 gallon FOWLR tank in her room. I also have a baby monitor with a camera is it bad that I look at the tank with the camera? Obviously when she is not in there :)
 
Barb use a hose and siphon the water out the window like I do. Then use a shop vac to suck out all the sand. :)
neighbors below me would probably not like 50 gallons of water coming down by their balcony, I don't think they would be wanting to show me much love :neutral:
 
Speaking of water. What is everyone's TDS at tap? Mine is 92. It seems really low. It's a good number but it doesn't taste good. Too much chemicals
 
My last post was supposed to be all caps. SCUBA IS THE BEST!!
 
I went snorkeling in the keys last summer so beautiful.. next is scuba for me .. once i get recovered from neck surgery again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new