Randy Holmes-Farley Article Section

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Randy Holmes-Farley , I have noticed that some of pictures in some of the links to your articles are missing. This got me thinking, a lot of the information in your articles is incrediable valuable and as many of these articles are on external web sites which may disappear one day, would it be a good idea to bring them over into Reef2Reef? An added benefit to this would be that the formatting of each article could be amended so they all confirm to the same standard.

Just an idea and I would happily voluntee to do this for you? Just worried we lose all this information one day which would not be good.

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Randy Holmes-Farley , I have noticed that some of pictures in some of the links to your articles are missing. This got me thinking, a lot of the information in your articles is incrediable valuable and as many of these articles are on external web sites which may disappear one day, would it be a good idea to bring them over into Reef2Reef? An added benefit to this would be that the formatting of each article could be amended so they all confirm to the same standard.

Just an idea and I would happily voluntee to do this for you? Just worried we lose all this information one day which would not be good.

Thanks. There are some issues to address (e.g., ensuring that I own the copyright) other than just doing the work, but I greatly appreciate the offer. :)

OP
OP
Clownfishy

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem, just reach out to me if you wanted to take this further or if you had some other ideas. I would hate to think we could lose this great information.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back