RAP Orlando 2019

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is RAP Orlando always scheduled the 1st weekend in April. The reason I'm asking is because I planned on going this yr but it got scheduled the same wkend I had already setup a Vacation & now I see the same thing has happened again for 2019. If it's true about the April time frame I can setup 2020 so I can definitely do both because I'd like to meet some of group. I'd reschedule for 2019 but can't.

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As along as I have been going, it has been on that weekend. You know you can also consider going to one of the other Reefapalooza events.

OP
OP
Dragon52

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As along as I have been going, it has been on that weekend. You know you can also consider going to one of the other Reefapalooza events.

Ok I know I can make 2020 now, Nope The other locals are to far away. Thanks for the info.

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is RAP Orlando always scheduled the 1st weekend in April. The reason I'm asking is because I planned on going this yr but it got scheduled the same wkend I had already setup a Vacation & now I see the same thing has happened again for 2019. If it's true about the April time frame I can setup 2020 so I can definitely do both because I'd like to meet some of group. I'd reschedule for 2019 but can't.
Hello yes 2020 show will be in the April time frame.

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef A Palooza Orlando - Can't wait, you guys have moved the venue to the Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld in Orlando, Florida correct?
Was that a different hotel then last year?
Yes this year we have moved the show from the Caribe Royale to the Renaissance At Sea World due to the demand for the event we needed a larger venue.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back