Rapid led and apex!?

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
140
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else have a rapid led fixture?
Has 3 dimmers for individual colors... but how would we go about hooking it up to our Apex? ...

Thanks
Ashley
 
Do I need a special cord or anything? This is our controls for light...
 

Attachments

  • 1389816991677.jpg
    1389816991677.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 142
Hmm what wires exactly ... lol new to apex also..
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new