Rare and WYSIWYG

The_Barrs_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
159
Reaction score
49
Location
Rowlett, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally buy local for my fish but my stores have been having alot of the same stuff. I'm looking for more WYSIWYG rare fish that are not just at every LFS. Is there any sites like that or pretty much just LA divers den?
 
I have always liked Divers Den, though recent prices have driven me away. TSM has a good reputation but I haven't ordered from them. I love Marine Collectors for hard to find or specific requests. I had a great time with my first order from NYAquatics, the shipping prices have put me off ordering from there previously but seeing the volume of water used to ship just one fish I see why they are as high as they are.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new