• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare Black Widow Anemones

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok,,, people I got good news and bad,,First the good news,, I got some more Black widows for sale again...smile....the bad new is the prices also went way up,,this is why...I got hit for $2000 on a trade for other corals,,so I have to try to recoup the expense...my widows got to there destination all fine,,,the corals I received was all died and stinky.. value $2000 plus shipping cost lost,,down the toilet..talk about a bad day,, so now the cost of my nems are $400-$600 each,,plus shipping $100... sizes will be at random ..if you are willing to pick up,,they are between $300-$400each...I have a dozen to sell before I move...of course,,the more you buy, I will discount the price...as for shipping THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK,,I will not refund any lost...I know the prices are high,,but these rare Black Widow s are the best color out there...

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

I was told my anemone is a rose bubble tip, but someone on this site said it looks like a widow. What are your thoughts?
Could you send me a clear picture of it's mouth,, because as it looks in the picture it's not a widow...

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok,,, people I got good news and bad,,First the good news,, I got some more Black widows for sale again...smile....the bad new is the prices also went way up,,this is why...I got hit for $2000 on a trade for other corals,,so I have to try to recoup the expense...my widows got to there destination all fine,,,the corals I received was all died and stinky.. value $2000 plus shipping cost lost,,down the toilet..talk about a bad day,, so now the cost of my nems are $400-$600 each,,plus shipping $100... sizes will be at random ..if you are willing to pick up,,they are between $300-$400each...I have a dozen to sell before I move...of course,,the more you buy, I will discount the price...as for shipping THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK,,I will not refund any lost...I know the prices are high,,but these rare Black Widow s are the best color out there...
Correction on price: $325 plus $100 shipping...$250 each picked up..

Nowell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased one of these Black WIdows in February (drove to MI from OH). I now have FOUR! (See yesterday's photos in my build thread). They are beautiful and bubble up nicely. Thanks again!

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased one of these Black WIdows in February (drove to MI from OH). I now have FOUR! (See yesterday's photos in my build thread). They are beautiful and bubble up nicely. Thanks again!
Thanks for the purchase..Happy Reefing...

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One time special (only one 6 pack will be sold)...6 of my Widows for $750...that includes shipping...
IMG_20180924_183946.jpeg

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got hit for $2000 on a trade for other corals,,so I have to try to recoup the expense,,,value $2000 plus shipping cost lost,,so now the cost of my nems are $400-$600 each,,plus shipping $100...

...as for shipping THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK,,I will not refund any lost...

So you state, “as for shipping THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK,,”

But when the unfortunate happened to you; you’re trying to pass the buck on to your customers. Thats the risk you take, right? But to now punish future customers just doesn’t seem right. To each their own I suppose...shame, I really liked these.

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But when the unfortunate happened to you; you’re trying to pass the buck on to your customers. Thats the risk you take, right? But to now punish future customers just doesn’t seem right. To each their own I suppose...shame, I really liked these.
It's basic economics. If someone steals from a business, or the business takes a loss, prices go up.

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes,,I had a hard hit by the shipping company,,,but that is behind me now, I used it as a lesson learned.......[emoji16]

BLACK WIDOW S PRICED @
$300 SHIPPED,,,, sizes from 2"-4",,when bought in multiple price drops..

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have lowered my price,,have a good day

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back