Rare fish show-off !!!

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words Bruce. When I got the clarion it was tiny. It might have been a couple inches. It was from one of the first Bali aquarich captive bred batches. These days it’s roughly a dinner plate lol. Besides the lps restrictions, I’ve been lucky with this fish. It gets along well with all my other fish, and it has been very healthy all the years I’ve had it. I couldn’t ask for more :)
That’s great news. I’ve debating getting a Clarion or a conspicuous for a while now. I would love both however I think I would be single 2 minutes after ordering both lol

Boston reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s great news. I’ve debating getting a Clarion or a conspicuous for a while now. I would love both however I think I would be single 2 minutes after ordering both lol
I’ve been lucky enough to have both the clarion and the conspicuous. You can’t go wrong with either one :)

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not mine but think it’s worthy. Took picture last trip to TSM Corals.
9CAF460E-3D81-45B1-8CF8-ED2741EF4F7A.jpeg

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been lucky enough to have both the clarion and the conspicuous. You can’t go wrong with either one :)
Oh yeah!!!! How are they together? How big is your tank? Can you send me some photos of them together please?

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this counts as rare but here’s my Copperband pair that took me like over 7-8 months to pair up . Hopefully the ultimate aim is to breed them .
Then I can just sell all my so called designer acros and fund aquaculturing of butterflies and afford exotic fishes :D

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video Abhishek. Love the copperbands! Hope they work out for you pairing off.Beautiful fish steelersfan!! Just beautiful!

Thank you so much and I hope so too ! Am gonna move to a larger bigger house in 2020 and then can dedicate a 60 gallon to the pair only . For now they will be in my Sps reef tank .

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back