Rare/LE Z & P pack!!

Suppressivefire

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
203
Reaction score
8
Location
West Seneca, Ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a couple frags that have been healed along while so time to get rid of of them for some new reef equipment.
This pack is $360 shipped via fedex overnight.


~5 polyps of ARC Mayan Suns
~15 polyps of yellow skirt Blow Pops
~2 polyps of Bloody Mary's
~2 polyps of Candy Apple Red's
~4 polyps of Ktar's Yoda's
~3 polyps of Sunny D's
~2 polyps of Flaming Magicians
~5 polyps of yellow Raptors
~2 polyps of Super Sayians (Freebie)
~Another Freebie my choice :)

Here are the wysiwyg pics
Some are slightly closed due to me moving them for the shot.
fragpack8-7056.jpg

yodas and bloody marys
fragpack8-7020.jpg

Flaming magicians and yellow skirt blow pops
candy apple reds and sunnd d's
fragpack8-7060.jpg

mayan suns and yellow raptors
fragpack8-7068.jpg

Have been shipping for years and positive feedback to back it up!
Any Questions let me know I do have a few more if needed to make up another pack.
If you looking for any other zoas I may have a frag lying around.
Thanks,
Chris
 
Thank you! Had a couple bites no takers yet price drop to $340 shipped.
Those Mayan suns go for $30pp alone I can't believe it's not gone yet!
 
Those Yellow Raptors are interesting,Where were they acquired from?
Thank you I got them from a local lfs awhile back they didn't look this nice when they first got them but they were in poor conditions. I have been calling them yellow raptors because there pretty close in pattern just different colors. They are in the process of going on zoaid along with a few other gems :)

And pm sent Erik
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new