• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare Reef blew me away!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been following Rare Reef for a long time because they have some of the most awesome pieces I've ever seen. I've been all over their site for a while mostly just looking for eye candy, so I was extremely excited when I saw them join as R2R sponsors. I am in the nano in 90 competition, and I knew I didn't have a whole lot of budget left, but I thought that Rare Reef would be the perfect sponsor to help me finish off my allotted budget. I contacted them, and told them what I had to spend wasn't much, but that I was hoping maybe they could give me a few cool pieces to finish off my nano: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/nano-90-build-off-competition/116783-daniels-glowing-nano-reef.html. They quickly got back to me and told me they would put a box together for me that would fit my budget. I sent payment yesterday, and today I got 14 AWESOME pieces. I can't say I got 14 frags because at least half of the pieces would qualify as colonies rather than frags!! I'm absolutely blown at the customer service, ease of transaction, and quality of product. I'll be posting pics of the frags I got over the next few days in the nano thread (in case you want to see what I'm talking about). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rare Reef. These guys ROCK!!!

...the only problem I have now is wondering whether or not all of the frags are going to fit in the nano!! LOL :D

RareReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words
We are striving to get our customer service and communication where it should be and we are growing because of it. Thank you for helping us grow brother

maxantonio11

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words
We are striving to get our customer service and communication where it should be and we are growing because of it. Thank you for helping us grow brother

Can you hook me up with the deal he got? :D

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 161 73.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back