Rare Reef Rocks

  • Thread starter Thread starter airin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

airin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Location
Key Largo, FL
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Rare Reef. These guys ROCK. I have bought more coral from them than anyone else and it's all TOP quality at amazing prices. The recent rainbow acans I got I have seen others selling for $100+ per head and they charged sooooo much less!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new