Rate my Aquascape

HashyReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
17
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, this is my first reef tank. I decided I wanted to make my own aquascape. Let me know what you think
20260122_200330_E08A442F-1441-4AAA-904E-694CA4EABEC3.png
 
kinda looks like a spider..lol. Its good if it can stay together. Yes, water adds boyecy but you may want a bit more of a foundation so that it doesnt tumble. Looks kinda cool tho!
Thank you, you can’t really see it here cause it’s being blocked but it has a huge base of flat rock in the middle that goes under the sand. Well that was until my diamond goby decided to build himself a tunnel lol
 
I thought those teenagers from Hawkins killed that thing in the final episode?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new