Ration g4s - parts missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Doran

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2015
Messages
80
Reaction score
26
Location
Orange County, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I am very Echotech centric.....circ pumps returns, skimmers (nyos) and of course radions I have recently really struggled with the newer people at their support. I don’t want to badmouth Echotech asall my previous experiences were very good.....not anymore. I had a dead light. The support said “send me a video of your light not working”

Lol

Anyway I just got the diffusers and found one of my light pucks had no screws! It was holding in place only with some adhesive/grease something....wow.i pulled 2 screws off the other puck and have 2 in each. Does anyone have a set of screws for a g4?

Thx
 
While I am very Echotech centric.....circ pumps returns, skimmers (nyos) and of course radions I have recently really struggled with the newer people at their support. I don’t want to badmouth Echotech asall my previous experiences were very good.....not anymore. I had a dead light. The support said “send me a video of your light not working”

Lol

Anyway I just got the diffusers and found one of my light pucks had no screws! It was holding in place only with some adhesive/grease something....wow.i pulled 2 screws off the other puck and have 2 in each. Does anyone have a set of screws for a g4?

Thx



Please remove post. No benefit or value in leaving this. I cannot edit/delete though the issues are correct
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new