RBBTA split!

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, so I have been really enjoying my rainbow BTA getting rather large,until last night :confused:. It did seem to stress during my water change and tank maintenance yesterday. Shriveled up and stayed that way until almost lights out, then started coming back out. Well lo and behold, this morning I have 3! I don’t necessarily want 3. Anyway, just wanted to share this with y’all. I will get a pic when lights come on.
 
Good morning everyone, so I have been really enjoying my rainbow BTA getting rather large,until last night :confused:. It did seem to stress during my water change and tank maintenance yesterday. Shriveled up and stayed that way until almost lights out, then started coming back out. Well lo and behold, this morning I have 3! I don’t necessarily want 3. Anyway, just wanted to share this with y’all. I will get a pic when lights come on.
Congratulations when my first bta split it was like new members to the family. Enjoy and them three will get big then split and before you know it anemones are taking over. This is a photo of my lfs and they let them do what they wanted . But again congrats on your new family members lol
IMG_0446.jpeg
IMG_0446.jpeg
IMG_0444.jpeg
IMG_0445.jpeg
 
Thanks! LOL, that looks like a bit much for me. I am sure I will trading for credit at a LFS. We will see. I will let them be for now. See what kind of roaming around the tank they decide to do.
 
Good morning everyone, so I have been really enjoying my rainbow BTA getting rather large,until last night :confused:. It did seem to stress during my water change and tank maintenance yesterday. Shriveled up and stayed that way until almost lights out, then started coming back out. Well lo and behold, this morning I have 3! I don’t necessarily want 3. Anyway, just wanted to share this with y’all. I will get a pic when lights come on.
Before and after photos
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6849.jpeg
    IMG_6849.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7001.jpeg
    IMG_7001.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 46
YAY!!! Congrats Sophie(s mom)!,!! Now even more careful coral placements :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
I'm so jealous! GORGEOUS nems. Maybe your clowns will decide to show some interest now that they have 3...Or maybe not. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new