RBTA $25

  • Thread starter Thread starter jd06351
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jd06351

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
128
Reaction score
63
Location
Griswold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have a few of these guys available for $25 or possibly trade for a frag. Pickup in griswold or I can meet somewhere fairly close.
IMG_20240302_193650.jpg
 
Oh, I would love one but I think my tank is too new still. Only about 2.5 month old
Sounds good, I will probably still have some when you're ready, there's like 8 natural splits in my tank I'm trying to "catch" gently. Got 2 so far.
 
I’m near Hartford- do you ever get around there? Can drive little to meet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new