RBTA Dying or Pooping??

gavinz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
275
Reaction score
193
Location
san diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was fine this morning, came back from the store and it looked like this. I just added in an urchin today, has been on the opposite side of the tank guaranteed! Also added in a few CUC today as well as an acan. Not sure what exactly is going on. It has some stuff coming out of its mouth I sprayed a little of it away. I don’t have my params atm but if it was dying would it have changed that quick?? I was only gone an hour!

1546F289-ED07-4C31-B635-D2A921EAB8E2.jpeg 6F152BCA-B6BF-4D41-8962-CCFE6F877241.jpeg 6992EBD2-4DB8-4591-AFDA-195390976E02.jpeg 2B2D1D36-0DA1-468D-9A44-997ECCC6F27B.jpeg
 
It's not happy. I'd possibly try to gently move it off the glass (a scraper can be effective for this) and find a nice spot on the rocks for it.
Back to normal now, think it was just pooping. And I’ve tried lol he stayed for like a week and moves to the glass so I’ll just leave it be. No need to stress it without reason
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new