• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RBTA--over population--Vermont

Item Price
$10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

hobie61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy New Year!

I need to get rid of a few rBTAs from my tank as starting to take over. If anyone local (near Essex VT) would like some, let me know. Not sure how difficult it will be to remove them. All seem healthy, and have been the tank for almost 2 years. The original rbta was from Cultivated Reef and Pacific East. Unable to ship. Not expecting much monetary from them.

Thanks much.

20230103_110040.jpg

hawgger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy New Year!

I need to get rid of a few rBTAs from my tank as starting to take over. If anyone local (near Essex VT) would like some, let me know. Not sure how difficult it will be to remove them. All seem healthy, and have been the tank for almost 2 years. The original rbta was from Cultivated Reef and Pacific East. Unable to ship. Not expecting much monetary from them.

Thanks much.

20230103_110040.jpg
Im in the Burlington area. what were you thinking on price?

OP
OP
hobie61

hobie61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in the Burlington area. what were you thinking on price?
Hi,

Neat. Thanks for responding to my offer for the rBTAs. Not much. Maybe $10 each. I have to figure out a way to remove them from the rocks.

Contact me at my email:

[email protected]

and will give a physical address, phone number so we can set up a time, etc.

Thanks again for wanting them.

Tim

Eric R.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim, I picked up an AI light from you a year or two back. I'm interested in an RBTA, though may not be able to pick up for a couple weeks. Should I email you as well?

OP
OP
hobie61

hobie61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim, I picked up an AI light from you a year or two back. I'm interested in an RBTA, though may not be able to pick up for a couple weeks. Should I email you as well?
Sure. Let me know when free. I didnt have a lot of luck removing others, but there is still a couple left and can try to remove them.

Thanks much.

Davileet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Neat. Thanks for responding to my offer for the rBTAs. Not much. Maybe $10 each. I have to figure out a way to remove them from the rocks.

Contact me at my email:

[email protected]

and will give a physical address, phone number so we can set up a time, etc.

Thanks again for wanting them.

Tim
Have you tried taking the rock out and holding it so the anemones hangs upside down? They will usually let go somewhat quickly. I have also had some luck blowing them off with a maxijet pointed at their foot and using a piece of plastic to wedge it off.

OP
OP
hobie61

hobie61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
hobie61

hobie61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy New Year!

Thanks much.

20230103_110040.jpg
Finally got around to catching some rBTAs. I have (6) in a container. All are healthy. In Essex Center. Unable to ship. Best offer. Thanks much.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 40 32.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back