• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RBTA

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Do you have any big ones available?
 
6-7” I’ll do $90 a piece
10” I’ll do $175
This does not include shipping
I can take pictures of them if you are interested in seeing them!
 
6-7” I’ll do $90 a piece
10” I’ll do $175
This does not include shipping
I can take pictures of them if you are interested in seeing them!
Yes please should we take this to a PM?
 
Bump. Let’s make a deal!!
 
Which sizes are still available?
What sizes are you looking for? Lots of PMs but no buyers yet! Should have what your looking for.
 
Have about 13 of RBTA ready to go. Shipping available now. Shipping cost will vary depending on location. Asking $50 (size varies) plus shipping. Located in Leesburg/Tavares area. Willing to meet if it’s reasonable.

E62C2B70-2566-4FA2-8CFB-D1E14BAF56C3.jpeg
Hi, I was wondering if you still had any available?
 
Have more available! If anyone is interested let me know!
 
Buy with confidence! Great seller. Had two shipped a couple of months ago and they are very healthy and growing nicely. Beautiful coloration.

Thanks again!
 
Buy with confidence! Great seller. Had two shipped a couple of months ago and they are very healthy and growing nicely. Beautiful coloration.

Thanks again!
Thank you for the feed back! Glad they are doing great!
 
Still have more available!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new