• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RBTA

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Replied
 
I have 3 left if anyone is interested.
 
Have some more to sell!!
 
As of right now no everything has been sold! Sorry!
 
Have some more if anyone is interested!
 
Have 5 small/medium available
 
Still available
 
Have a couple more if anyone is interested. Will ship!
 
Redfoxtang is a great example of someone that takes pride in how their items are taken care of. I have bought corals from a few members and corals from some of the big Brand Online Stores. I just received a sps pack that I had redfoxtang choose most of the corals and supprise me for Christmas. I was in absolute amazement after receiving my shipment today. The packaging was by far better than I have ever seen, corals were precisely packaged and protected. Redfoxtang picks were great choices. I highly recommend redfoxtang as a seller and I will for sure be buying corals from redfoxtang again.
IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.....
 
Bump! More available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new