RBTAs For Sale

Mike_Diako

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
101
Reaction score
50
Location
Coventry, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Rainbow Bubble tip anenome split a couple of weeks ago and I'd like to sell the split. It's a small one because it split 3 ways at the same time. I am still waiting for the larger one to move to an area I can get to it.

All pictures are of the smaller split. The smaller ones foot is about the size of a quarter and the larger is about the size of a half dollar.

$45 for the smaller one

$65 for the larger one.

Tons of frags available as well.

PM or call/text me at (860) 306-0958.

Thank you,
-Mike

IMG_4501.JPG
IMG_4502.JPG
IMG_4503.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new