Really fedex

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow great I have fish coming from live aquaria today but I guess fed ex has other ideas as the lazy driver decided that wasn’t the correct address even thought they’ve probably delivered hundreds of times before. So great I have to now play games with the robot and when I finally do get a human oh well the driver tried to call and left a voice mail what a liar. I’m so tired of fedex this is my 20 call today and getting no were. In a positive note Live aquaria is being really helpful

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear ya

images-19.jpg

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fedex guy dropped off my not live packages and refused to give me the ones with my fish (even though they were in his hands) until the next day (at which point they would have died because they were already delayed and it was 105 dead of summer) because he said they weren’t marked a priority (even though they were and he was just being a jerk). I ended up chasing his vehicle at like 60 up a mountain to the packing facility because he was wrong. A police officer saw this and got involved. He asked me if I had the information for their arrival and I showed him and he made the fedex driver give me my fish (asking if he could see them and I happily obliged). He thought they were awesome and made his day. They’ve been with me for almost two years now and every time the fedex guy delivers stuff to my house now he looks really grumpy. Moral of the story, i will go Bryan Mills Taken on a fedex guy who refuses to deliver live creatures just because he wants to be a jerk.

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My fedex guy dropped off my not live packages and refused to give me the ones with my fish (even though they were in his hands) until the next day (at which point they would have died because they were already delayed and it was 105 dead of summer) because he said they weren’t marked a priority (even though they were and he was just being a jerk). I ended up chasing his vehicle at like 60 up a mountain to the packing facility because he was wrong. A police officer saw this and got involved. He asked me if I had the information for their arrival and I showed him and he made the fedex driver give me my fish (asking if he could see them and I happily obliged). He thought they were awesome and made his day. They’ve been with me for almost two years now and every time the fedex guy delivers stuff to my house now he looks really grumpy. Moral of the story, i will go Bryan Mills Taken on a fedex guy who refuses to deliver live creatures just because he wants to be a jerk.
Great story I enjoyed reading that. I’m so tired of this game I got yelled at one time for getting it held at there supply store and there not allowed to do that. What ever it takes to get out of the minimum amount of work required at fed ex

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found that our old UPS driver was a physco who didn't like his job, if you complained you were his last stop intentionally. When UPS came out with "track your pkge" virtually, I recorded it and proved he went by my home 6 times. I think he's selling shoes these days at Walmart. New guy is very cool.

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found that our old UPS driver was a physco who didn't like his job, if you complained you were his last stop intentionally. When UPS came out with "track your pkge" virtually, I recorded it and proved he went by my home 6 times. I think he's selling shoes these days at Walmart. New guy is very cool.
Honestly I don’t care how long they take on anything other then the package that says “ALIVE ON IT” play these games with my others not this

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone need to ask LiveAquaria (along with all other online merchants) to stop using Fedex. I have had nothing but good experiences with UPS, but I can't say the same for Fedex.
You know I use to remember fedex being the best shipping now they can’t even handle a box

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The overnight was 1030am. I always got mine 1030 maybe at 11am. Now they changed their time to noon. I don't get my packages until 1230pm. They are terrible and seeing the stickers live tropical fish and fragile. Doesn't stop them from just dropping the box. They don't even knock or ring my doorbell anymore

Super Fly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The worst was when shipping Ground with them and they say "sorry, I can't take the Fed Ex Ground package bc I'm Fed Ex. You have to give that to a Fed Ex Ground truck"... REALLY??? o_O UPS never has this problem.

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why is it that when it comes to corals and fish fedex is the prefered choice to deliver from online dealers i wanted to buy some corals and fish online but after reading this thread makes me think twiceplus they are not the best either ive had packages delayed even when i paid for overnight

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Phycodurus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fedex dutifully delivers my LA orders on time (the ones that squeak past LA's $149 free shipping limit).

if the value is $400+ ... then it gets delayed. ;Blackeye ;Nailbiting

(how do they know!?!?!) o_O

@Perthegallon, i hope your order shows up tired but healthy!

92Miata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The overnight was 1030am. I always got mine 1030 maybe at 11am. Now they changed their time to noon. I don't get my packages until 1230pm. They are terrible and seeing the stickers live tropical fish and fragile. Doesn't stop them from just dropping the box. They don't even knock or ring my doorbell anymore
Neither FedEx nor UPS have any time guarantees at this point. They're all suspended.

IE, you'll get it when you get it and there's not much to be done.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back