Rear view AF OceanGuard 605 Aquarium (114 Gallon) - Dark Grey - Aquaforest

lupejkis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am think out upgrading my tank to an AF OceanGuard 605 Aquarium (114 Gallon) - Dark Grey - Aquaforest. I am curious if anyone has a photo of the back of one. I would like to see one all set up. Thank you! Reviews would be appreciated

fishski13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an @Aquaforest Oceanguard 605 in Dark Grey and I think it is very good and close to exactly what I wanted.

The build quality on the stand is very strong as well as the plumping. The cabinet is made from full wood and none of those composite boards. And you have the option of changing out the color of your stand by simply taking off the panels. And there is a lot of easter eggs throughout the entire stand and tank that adds a cool touch. The plumping was very easy to install and is very sturdy and comes with ways to customize it if needed in the future.

I have mixed reviews on the sump as I like that it is from pvc but the layout is a bit limiting. There isnt enough space to run both a protein skimmer and a refugium. The ATO reservoir is a bit big in my opinion and takes up a lot of space that I could have used for other things.

Plus, on top of this you get a free starter kit which is very handy. You get enough salt to start of the tank. The Aquaforest rock is very easy to work with using the AF Stonefix and you can create some cool rockwork. You also get a media reactor which is something I would have never purchased if I didnt get it for free but now it adds an extra layer of filtration. Plus, you get a bunch of filter media and additives that is always good to have.

And on top of this their customer service is top notch, I did have a small problem and they helped me resolve it quikly and in a very professional matter that made me a very happy customer. After getting this tank I only use Aquaforest products in everything that they make. From DI resin to fish food to salt.

And as for the rear view, it is pretty generic, cant get a pic as it is up against the wall now.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda measy but this is best shot i can get since its all setup

8405DCED-ADA5-4511-AFBE-21170C42F679.jpeg
864299BA-6BCD-4C2A-A375-71BD7B6316E6.jpeg

Back