Reboot 2.0 advice needed

Yes, Bio-Spira is expensive - but it's a one-time expense and allows you to insta-cycle your tank. It's possible you don't need it; I probably didn't but with thousands of dollars in corals, fish and inverts I didn't want to chance it.

I don't think you'll see much benefit from Seachem Stability. I haven't used TurboStart myself so I can't offer an opinion on it.
 
Yes, Bio-Spira is expensive - but it's a one-time expense and allows you to insta-cycle your tank. It's possible you don't need it; I probably didn't but with thousands of dollars in corals, fish and inverts I didn't want to chance it.

I don't think you'll see much benefit from Seachem Stability. I haven't used TurboStart myself so I can't offer an opinion on it.
I've got Turbo start coming. And stability is for the container holding the animals to detoxify the trace ammonia.

Thank you for the help :)
 
Yes, Bio-Spira is expensive - but it's a one-time expense and allows you to insta-cycle your tank. It's possible you don't need it; I probably didn't but with thousands of dollars in corals, fish and inverts I didn't want to chance it.

I don't think you'll see much benefit from Seachem Stability. I haven't used TurboStart myself so I can't offer an opinion on it.
I ordered the bio-spira as I've used it before. Thanks for the heads up on it working well for you. I know I was having a heck of a time with the fluval and it wasn't till adding bio-spira where suddenly the next day the ammonia badge was reading zero.

At least I'll have another bottle as a back up incase something drastically happens. Lesson learned first time and not goitto allow it this time for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new