Reborn Noob...

Evo R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

As the title says....I'm a "reborn noob".

Had a few tanks years and years ago, freshwater and marine. Back in the day when T5's where all the rage and that if your skimmer could physically fit in your sump.....then it still wasn't big enough haha.

But I'm finally giving in and getting my feet wet again after being out of the hobby for so many years, and here in lies the problem as so much has changed over the years that i will have to relearn allot again. But I'm looking forward to it, and by the looks of things I'm at the right place with help and advice from R2R.

Greetings from South Africa

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

As the title says....I'm a "reborn noob".

Had a few tanks years and years ago, freshwater and marine. Back in the day when T5's where all the rage and that if your skimmer could physically fit in your sump.....then it still wasn't big enough haha.

But I'm finally giving in and getting my feet wet again after being out of the hobby for so many years, and here in lies the problem as so much has changed over the years that i will have to relearn allot again. But I'm looking forward to it, and by the looks of things I'm at the right place with help and advice from R2R.

Greetings from South Africa
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Everything you knew before still applies, so don't let all the new info deter you. This is a good article, since books are also things of past:

OP
OP
Evo R

Evo R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Everything you knew before still applies, so don't let all the new info deter you. This is a good article, since books are also things of past:
Thank you. Will definitely read through this one to dust off all the old cob webs.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back