REBUI LDING 180G-SUMP TANK

HUTCH360

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REBUILDING A SALT H20 TANK AND WOULD LIKE TO IT RIGHT THIS TIME (OR MUCH IMPROVED UPON WHAT I HAD) RIGHT KNOW I'M FOCUSING ON THE SUMP ROOM WHICH HAS BEEN REBUILT WITH A FALSE FLOOR WITH DRAINING, AND COMPLETELY H20 PROOF. I HAVE AN 80G LUCITE TANK FROM BEFORE, WOULD LIKE TO REUSE. WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTION, GUIDANCE. $$$ WITHIN REASON IS NOT AN ISSUE. THE SUMP ROOM IS APPROX. 12 FT FROM THE TANK. THANKS FOR THE HELP.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new