Received wrong order - Alcatronic - EARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mosreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mosreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
239
Reaction score
214
Location
Port Charlotte, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I got someone else's order in the mail. A 50 lb box of Marco shelf Rock, and alcatronic and a ton of other awesome goodies. I was so tempted to keep it but my conscience just wouldn't let me.

So I called customer service, and told Carlos how I was drooling over all this awesome stuff in the box and could I maybe at least keep the sample fish food and t-shirt?

He told me to turn the alcatronic over and look for a sticker that said a gift for you - WHAT?!?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

I am floored! He said it was his last call of the day and it made his day. Mine too! Thank you BRS!!! 20231130_141614.jpg 20231130_141551.jpg 20231130_141555.jpg 20231130_141600.jpg 20231130_141627.jpg 20231130_141708.jpg

20231130_141614.jpg
 
So you were the lucky soul that got the Alkatronic! Haha nice. I got a box of goodies too :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
So you were the lucky soul that got the Alkatronic! Haha nice. I got a box of goodies too :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Did they advertise that they were giving one away? I never win anything so usually ignore all those promos on the front page and just go straight to search for the item I'm buying
 
Awesome!! That's a REALLY nice gift!!
 
I would never have luck like that. I ordered bunch of stuffs too smh
 
Yep that is very nice of them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new