Recent trip to Lanai "updated"

Anytime. thanks for the kind comments guys. hope some day you can visit this special place. zoas were in about 7 feeet of water!
 
almost forgot to mention i added new pictures starting from the first page. lol sorry i got ahead of myself when i started this thread!
 
some kind of weird sand pile under water.
2009166.jpg

i think this is known as poop hahaha.. just kidding..


Great pictures, looks like an awesome trip:bigsmile:
 
lol yeah i knew it's cuc poop. just kept it G-rated. lol!
 
Very nice pictures, I like the one when you're up in the sky.
Was that a private jet or chopper that took you there?
How many people were in the plane?
 
Thanks! I think that plane sat 20 people 2 propeller plane. lol. It was a pretty small plane!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new