Recommendation - Auto Top Up System (Head & Pressure)

potatocouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
617
Reaction score
219
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried Smart ATO in the past but it didn't work well.

Whenever I tried to get the pump to push the water through the sump, it just constant beeping ... I got a feeling the pump is not strong enough for the head pressure.

I'm after a reliable ATO top up system with strong pump, strong enough for the following head pressure.

The pail is approximately. 16 inch in height.

MsZehnE.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new