Recommended fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masonk238
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Masonk238

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2025
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, as I move on into keeping a small reef tank I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on what fish to get. My tank is 20 gallons and I have 1 clownfish, 1 cardinal, and a firefish. I want something colorful that swims around in the mid water column. Just curious on what u guys think. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new