Recommended LFS in Southeast Michigan

Buford25

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Getting ready to jump back into the hobby after being out for about 5 years since moving.

I have found one pretty good LFS near me. However, I know there has to be more out there. Google seems to be of no help.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
 
I am Getting ready to jump back into the hobby after being out for about 5 years since moving.

I have found one pretty good LFS near me. However, I know there has to be more out there. Google seems to be of no help.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
it might not be close but preuss pets was a great store when I lived in michigan 6 years ago you might want to check that one out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new