Recommended lighting setup for Anemones

GrumpyDaddy68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2018
Messages
145
Reaction score
45
Location
Madison, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have a 25gal lagoon with a couple nems on it (no corals).
I have an AI prime and I am happy with it.
Could anybody share their lighting settings for anemones only tanks? I have found a couple here and there on the web but still not quite what I want .
The main problem is at night after peak time... during shutdown process the nems tend to go stringy.

Thanks in advance for sharing.
 
Thanks, I just found the AB+... will give it a try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new