• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Devil People Eater :)

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
9,349
Reaction score
7,991
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one polyp of the og rdpe for sale. Price is $300 shipped FedEx priority overnight. Due to some problems other people have experienced lately, I will only sell this to members with feedback and a verified paypal address. This has been fragged for 3 days and will need another few days to heal before shipping

IMG_4030.jpg


Thanks for looking :xd:
 
I had a lot of PMs but Turok beat everyone to the punch on this one...I will cut one more for $250 shipped if someone is interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new