• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
fishview

fishview

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algae shipped yesterday. Tracking should be in PayPal. Should take 2-3 days.

Still have more algae if anyone interested

Thanks
Peter

Fourstars

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received mine yesterday seems like it lost some of its color and turned bright orange and the water was red. Being tumbled in my refugium and is not falling apart, so I'm sure it should recover. Probably just a response to shipping.

mraysberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any more left? Where’s a good placement for them? Also I can pickup since I live in Manalapan

Hhnguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received mine yesterday seems like it lost some of its color and turned bright orange and the water was red. Being tumbled in my refugium and is not falling apart, so I'm sure it should recover. Probably just a response to shipping.
Same problem I have,and died after 2 days ! S

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same problem I have,and died after 2 days ! S

Mine was the same. I ordered a double of the macro and the water was all pink on arrival, the algae was a light pink when it went in the refugium, and then clear and falling apart after 2 days...

OP
OP
fishview

fishview

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I didn't get any email notification for new post on this thread, but I do get emails from PM. All PM should replied in time.

Sorry for being a bad seller.

Please PM me if there is any issue for the algae, and I will give you full refund or ship it again (free of course). I will include heat pack and hopefully have better luck.

Algae will be shipped tomorrow. If you already paid and don't want it anymore, please let me know.

Thanks,
Peter

OP
OP
fishview

fishview

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please let me know if it recovers, or I will send again. sorry for the trouble

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I didn't get any email notification for new post on this thread, but I do get emails from PM. All PM should replied in time.

Sorry for being a bad seller.

Please PM me if there is any issue for the algae, and I will give you full refund or ship it again (free of course). I will include heat pack and hopefully have better luck.

Algae will be shipped tomorrow. If you already paid and don't want it anymore, please let me know.

Thanks,
Peter

Thanks for the response! That’s a sign of a good seller ;)

OP
OP
fishview

fishview

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algae is shipped. Please PM if I missed yours.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back