• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just wanted to give a shout out to Fishview. I received my shipment, which was very well packed, last week. Unfortunately, I had the same problem as some of the others, but mine is not totally dead (yet). I sent a picture to Peter, and asked him what he thought - I have been hoping that enough would survive that it might start growing. He took it upon himself to simply ship out a new order for me without even asking me to pay for shipping. I don't think anyone could ask for more than that. This algae is beautiful too. I really hope this shipment does well and I can watch this stuff grow. Thanks Peter!

OP
OP
fishview

fishview

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give a shout out to Fishview. I received my shipment, which was very well packed, last week. Unfortunately, I had the same problem as some of the others, but mine is not totally dead (yet). I sent a picture to Peter, and asked him what he thought - I have been hoping that enough would survive that it might start growing. He took it upon himself to simply ship out a new order for me without even asking me to pay for shipping. I don't think anyone could ask for more than that. This algae is beautiful too. I really hope this shipment does well and I can watch this stuff grow. Thanks Peter!

Thank you for the kind words. Please let me know how it is when you receive it

Hhnguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received and offered to pay for shipping cost,but SELLLER said no. Thank you for replaced the DOA Peter A+++++++

OP
OP
fishview

fishview

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have more if anyone interested. Shipping tomorrow.

Thanks,
Peter

jorahx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much are you shipping at a time? same amount as in the photo, or just a frag?

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you for the kind words. Please let me know how it is when you receive it

I'm afraid this one didn't make it. It came in orange and turned white. I think the heat pack might have cooked it. The good news is that there are several small pieces of the first one that are still alive, so I might end up with some before it's all said and done.

JMM744

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first package didn’t fair well but Peter replaced it promptly and at his cost. Every plant came through just fine. In the qt. process now. Appreciate how he handled everything! Left positive feedback for you sir.
Jim

OP
OP
fishview

fishview

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first package didn’t fair well but Peter replaced it promptly and at his cost. Every plant came through just fine. In the qt. process now. Appreciate how he handled everything! Left positive feedback for you sir.
Jim

Thanks Jim

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back