• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Hey, just wondering if you had any left? I’m starting a refugium, and not sure what type of algae to stock in it.
LMK
 
How much par does this stuff need? Each time I buy it, it eventually dies on me. It’s in a tank with plenty of nutrients and a AI Prime HD over the tank....
 
Don’t know the par. I have red grow light and strong flow

I just moved a few remnants to the top and maxed the red channel. We’ll see how it does.
 
I'd love some shipped
 
There are delays for the post office to delivery. Let's wait for a while

Thanks,
Peter
 
I'm interested in grabbing some when you get shipping again.
 
Shipping seems better now.
I will try to ship again next week.

Thanks,
Peter
 
hello, do you have any left if so whats the price shipped to Rhode Island 02895
 
any left shoot me a pm please
 
All PM replied. Please check PM for tracking

Thanks,
Peter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new