• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Great seller. Packaging was exceptional, algae was a generous portion and beautiful. But with confidence! A++
 
Mine just came in today! A day early! Thank you USPS and thank you for these!
Well packaged!
A+++ Seller!
Keep up with the great work!
 
Great stuff. I received my package this afternoon. Packaged extremely well. Really large and generous portion and wonderfully vivid red. I would say as perfect as one could expect.
Couldn’t have said it better!
 
Interested in 3 portions shipped to 84025
 
It is algae. There is no mother :D.
45784E17-E0FA-4A68-BDF7-BDFBAB74EA1C.jpeg
 
That’s a good way to get scammed by not sending him a message. Someone else could text you and try and scam you.
 
My algae arrived yesterday and it doing great and looks beautiful! I can tell it's also doing a great job of competing with pest algae. 10/10, would recommend!
 
Great seller. I bought 4 jars last month & will get more this month as well. I put 3 in my sump & 1 in the tank. Gone the next day. My tangs love this stuff,lol. so going to try & grow the next batch in my sump with a better light.
 
Thank you for the update and the good words.
My algae arrived yesterday and it doing great and looks beautiful! I can tell it's also doing a great job of competing with pest algae. 10/10, would recommend!
Great seller. I bought 4 jars last month & will get more this month as well. I put 3 in my sump & 1 in the tank. Gone the next day. My tangs love this stuff,lol. so going to try & grow the next batch in my sump with a better light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new