Red Dragon Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Medium frag $30
Big branching $45

Encrusting on frag plug

Mother colony nfs

uploadfromtaptalk1459788692195.jpg


uploadfromtaptalk1459788695881.jpg


uploadfromtaptalk1459788698571.jpg


uploadfromtaptalk1459788700973.jpg
 
Are you going to the April CTARS meeting? If so I will take the medium.
 
I can never make the meetings. Have church and family events to attend to :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new