Red growing in sand?

I've got some strips I'm using now I'm sure I can make it work great find! I'm usually an eBay guy but I might have to make some changes
 
I've got some strips I'm using now I'm sure I can make it work great find! I'm usually an eBay guy but I might have to make some changes
I will go to ebay for some things... I make between 10 and 30 orders a month with amazon though..... I get my $100 a year prime membership worth lol
 
Aquamana has other lights as well. There is a $150 light, but I like the idea that someone compared this to the kessil. (Which is what I wanted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new