Red Leader's Mini Complete Tanks

Red Leader

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2019
Messages
119
Reaction score
123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp. I guess I'm in for the unofficial contest. :D

20211013_003753.jpg


2 tanks that I'll start simultaneously. Left will be a reef. Right will be a freshwater planted. Closer look at the reef.

20211013_004754.jpg


Stocking will be pulsing Xenia, GSP, and dragon's breath. No heater for either tank for now. Let's see if I'm able to keep them successfully that way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new