Red Mandarin Breeding

What is the likelyhood I am successful? (Just asking so I can see the general viewpoint)

  • Yes, it is possible.

  • No, it is impossible to breed them.

  • No, there's something off with your setup.

  • Maybe, it's a hit or miss.


Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, I hatch them once a day and stock the feeder once a day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new