• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Mangrove propagules

reefs+waves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some red mangrove seed pods or propagules for sale, harvested off private property. These are actually better at nutrient export than some people assume IME. Some have already started to sprout roots in the bucket. Pricing is 5$ each or 3 for 12, if you are looking for a large quantity pm me and we can come up with a deal. $5 dollar flat rate shipping usps first class box. Thank you!! PayPal

image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
reefs+waves

reefs+waves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some red mangrove seed pods or propagules for sale, harvested off private property. These are actually better at nutrient export than some people assume IME. Some have already started to sprout roots in the bucket. Pricing is 5$ each or 3 for 12, if you are looking for a large quantity pm me and we can come up with a deal. $5 dollar flat rate shipping usps first class box. Thank you!! PayPal

image.jpg image.jpg
Another benefit of buying them before leaves have sprouted Is they are much more likely to withstand acclimation to your reef. I have had an 100% success rate in the past

Thai Vo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im looking for a big mangrovie with lots of leaves lol if you can get one from private property ? lol

OP
OP
reefs+waves

reefs+waves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately it is illegal to harvest them if they are already rooted and growing leaves even on private property haha. It is not illegal to collect the propagules though but I got them from a friends property just in case

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody hv any Picts of mangroves in main display tank? I would luv to see! Thanks

OP
OP
reefs+waves

reefs+waves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More mangroves available! They sell quick! Feel free to shoot me a pm if interested or if you have any questions. Thanks !

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back