Nov 28, 2020 #1 E Erik L Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 17, 2019 Messages 45 Reaction score 25 What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I need to get rid of some of my red montipora, I’d be interested in a trade but willing to give some away since it’s growing so fast in my tank.
I need to get rid of some of my red montipora, I’d be interested in a trade but willing to give some away since it’s growing so fast in my tank.
Nov 29, 2020 #2 Kingsley_Reef Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User Hospitality Award EPRA Member My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jul 22, 2018 Messages 2,021 Reaction score 5,397 Location Pennsylvania Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Pics? where you located?
Nov 29, 2020 #3 OP OP E Erik L Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 17, 2019 Messages 45 Reaction score 25 What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Lost the filter for taking pics with my iPhone somewhere so this is really blue looking. I’m in Rome NY Attachments 21D230DC-A688-4728-8A3D-2CA6AC2CA5AA.jpeg 114.6 KB · Views: 137
Lost the filter for taking pics with my iPhone somewhere so this is really blue looking. I’m in Rome NY
Nov 29, 2020 #4 G Santana Hospitality Elf View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined May 20, 2020 Messages 8,352 Reaction score 44,734 Location https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pretty sweet looking!!!