Red Planet Aggression?

Surfandturf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
805
Reaction score
533
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a frag of red planet today and glued him to the rock about 4 inches from my rainbow acan. The red planet did his mucus thing and my a can did not seem too bothered by it at first. Now my acan is closed up a lot earlier than usual and I was just wondering if anyone else had red planet and had experience with its level of aggression. The acan is downstream from the red planet as far as flow is concerned. All of my water parameters are good to go, just seems kind of odd. Any ideas would be appreciated. I don't want to move either if I don't have too.
 
1460602406610.jpg
1460602411238.jpg
 
If anything the acan would bother the red planet, not the other way around. Most likely what happened is some of the mucus from the red planet got caught up with the acan and caused it to shrivel. It should be fine by tomorrow if that's the case.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new