Red Planet

  • Thread starter Thread starter sdbdrz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sdbdrz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
redplanet.jpg
 
how much light does your red planet get? mine is high and the big frags doesnt seem to keep its green but smaller ones do
 
No clue on the PAR, have never checked it. The tank is a standard 90g rr, the lighting is 2 x 250w hqi Phoenix 14k and 2 x 54 t-5, Aquablue Plus and an Aquablue Special. The coral is about 4" off the bottom of the tank, seems to hold its color lower in the tank.

I will also note that my Phoenix 14k's are due to be replaced in the next week or so, will be curious to see if I can retain the color with new bulbs.
 
I got my red planet at a meeting, when I got home I plopped in the first spot I could reach which happened to be at the top of the tank. I really need to move it down to get that green. NICE LOOKING CORAL!!!
 
very nice coral! I love the coloration. How are you getting the top down shot?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new